You are here
Homeless Education Data
Interactive Homeless Education Data Maps
This dashboard provides interactive data for homeless education for years 2015-2016 through 2019-2020.
You can explore data by county, including graduation and completion rates, and liaison contact information is included.
Homeless Student Count Data
- Student Dropout Data (For homeless-specific data, search for dropout data by instructional program)
- Student Graduation Data (For homeless-specific data, search for graduation data by instructional program)
- Student Mobility Data (For homeless-specific data, search for mobility data by instructional program)
- Free and Reduced Lunch Rates
- Federal ED Data Express tool - browse education data by state (For homeless-specific data, choose the McKinney-Vento program)
Resources & Posters: Homeless Children and Youth Experiencing Homelessness
- Homeless Education: Issue Briefs on an array of issues related to the McKinney-Vento Homeless Assistance Act and its implementation
- The Most Frequently Asked Question on the Educational Rights of Children and Youth in Homeless Situations
- Determining Homelessness by the Definition - Best Practices from National Center for Homeless Education