You are here
Multi-District Certification Application Information
2023 Application for the Certification of Multi-District Online Schools
Colorado State Board Rule and State Legislation (§ 22-30.7-106, C.R.S.) direct the Office of Online and Blended Learning to develop and implement a process for certifying multi-district online schools. Only multi-district online schools and their relationship with the Authorizer must be certified by the Office of Online and Blended Learning. The annual multi-district online school application window has closed for 2023.
- Certification is not required for a single-district online school or program. For single-district information, please visit the Single District Online School and Program page: https://www.cde.state.co.us/onlinelearning/sdol_schools-and-programs.
- Certification is not required for supplemental online programs.
- Online schools that serve a student population drawn from two or more school districts must apply for certification.
Applications include the Certification Application and Certification Rubric files below. Completed applications are submitted to the Office of Online and Blended Learning via the Syncplicity platform. To obtain a link for a Syncplicity folder for submission of the application and supporting documents, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 2024 Certification Application and Rubric for new applicants - COMING SOON
- 2024 Certification Amendment Application and Amendment Rubric for existing MDOLs - COMING SOON
- 2023 Certification Application and Rubric for new applicants
- 2023 Certification Amendment Application and Amendment Rubric for existing MDOLs
- 2023 Amendment Application (Effective December 2022)
- 2023 Multi-District Amendment Review Rubric (Effective December 2022)
Support and Resources
- Application FAQ
- Successor School Information
Contact Renee Martinez at email@example.com or Alexandra Schroeder at firstname.lastname@example.org for questions pertaining to the multi-district certification application or amendment process.
Connect With Us