You are here
Multi-District Certification Application Information
2023 Application for the Certification of Multi-district Online Schools
Legislation and Rule direct the Office of Online & Blended Learning to develop and implement a process for certifying multi-district online schools. Only multi-district online schools and their relationship with the Authorizer must be certified by the Office of Blended & Online Learning. The multi-district online school application is due on January 2, 2023 or April 3, 2023.
- Certification is not required for a single-district online school or program. Please visit the Single district online school and program webpage for information about requirements.
- Certification is not required for supplemental online programs.
- Online schools that serve a student population drawn from two or more school districts must apply for certification.
Completed applications are submitted to the Office of Blended and Online Learning via the Syncplicity platform. To obtain a link for a Syncplicity folder for submission of the application and supporting documents, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 2023 Certification Application for Multi-district Online Schools (DOC)
- 2023 Rubric for Certification Application for Multi-district Online Schools (PDF)
Previous year application and rubric for amendment to certification:
- 2022 Amendment Application for Multi-district Online Schools (DOC)
- 2022 Rubric for Amendment to Multi-district Online School Certification (DOC)
Support and Resources
- Application FAQ
- Successor School Information
- Contact Renee Martinez at email@example.com for questions pertaining to the multi-district certification application or amendment process.
Other CDE Opportunities
- CDE Calendar of Events/Conferences
- This page provides links to meetings, workshops, conferences, etc. and lists deadlines and other key dates provided by CDE staff.
- This page provides a comprehensive search tool for Colorado Department of Education-hosted professional development opportunities.