You are here
Every Student Succeeds Act (ESSA) Local Reports
Overview of the ESSA Local Reports
Under the Every Student Succeeds Act (ESSA), Local Educational Agencies (LEA) are required to prepare and disseminate an annual report for the LEA and each school in the LEA that meets the minimum requirements described in federal law. CDE has developed an interactive dashboard that districts can link to in order to meet this requirement. The following data files include the data elements required under ESSA for the 2021-22 Reports.
- Achievement and Participation Data
- Alternate Assessment Participation Data
- Growth Data
- English Language Proficiency Data
- Graduation Data
- School Quality or Student Success Indicator Data
- Postsecondary Enrollment Data
- Civil Rights Data Collection (CRDC) Data
- Detailed data tables and data analysis tools available on the Civil Rights Data Collection webpage.
- Progress Towards Long-Term Goals Data
- Per-Pupil Expenditure Data
- Financial data are available on the Financial Transparency for Colorado Schools website, including school-level and district-level, disaggregated by state/local and federal sources.
- Professional Qualifications of Educators
- Schools Identified for Support and Improvement
- For a list of schools identified for support and improvement under ESSA, as well as a description of the indicators and system used for meaningful differentiation among schools, please visit the Methods for Identification and Exit Criteria for ESSA Support and Improvement website.
In addition to the data provided on this page, districts may also develop their own local reports. Links to individual district's reports are provided below. LEAs wishing to create their own local reports may provide the link to those local reports to Tina Negley (firstname.lastname@example.org).