You are here
Colorado Student Re-engagement Grant Program
The grant program is authorized by C.R.S. 22-14-109 to assist local education providers in providing educational services and supports to students to maintain student engagement and support student re-engagement at the secondary level. State appropriation for this new grant program began in January 2016.
- For link to recording please email Tricia Walz
Budget Revision Steps
Budget Revision –
- Use your latest budget.
- Make any revisions and comments and return to the SRG email (email@example.com).
- In the Notes tab, please make sure to include how the proposed changes are aligned with the approved performance objectives for your program.
- We will review the revision and let you know if we have any questions.
- Once approved, Grants Fiscal will send the approved budget back to you.