You are here
Expelled and At-Risk Student Services (EARSS) Evaluation
Annual Reports to the Colorado Legislature
The EARSS grant program's authorizing legislation requires an annual evaluation to be conducted and reported to the state legislature by January first of each year. CDE is authorized to use up to one percent of the annual appropriation to evaluate the program.
Reporting Materials for Use by Local Grantees
- 2021-22 End-Of-Year Guidance Document (word) Updated 11/13/2020
- Outlines questions on the Mid-Year and End-of-Year online survey.
- 2021-22 SEEDC File Upload Template (Excel)
Additional Reporting Resources
- 2021-22 Optional EARSS Confidential Internal Tracker
- Optional tool that can be used to assist with tracking data for reporting.
- SEEDC Introduction Training (PDF)
General Evaluation Resources
- Program Evaluation Training
- Training webinars on overall program evaluation.
- Developing a Logic Model Tool
- Tool to help programs create a logic model.
- Developing an Evaluation Plan Tool
- Tool to help programs create an evaluation plan.
- Colorado Student Engagement Survey
- Coming Soon
- American Evaluation Association
- The American Evaluation Association is a professional association of evaluators devoted to the application and exploration of program evaluation, personnel evaluation, technology, and many other forms of evaluation.
- Colorado Evaluation Network
- The Colorado Evaluation Network is a non-profit organization that provides a forum for professional development, networking, and an exchange of knowledge in the field of evaluation.