You are here
Graduation and Completion Statistics - Previous School Years
Graduation and Completion Statistics for Current Year through 2010
Data collected each school year reflects the 4-year rates for the current Anticipated Year of Graduation (AYG) and the 5-, 6-, and 7-year rates for the applicable AYG cohorts. AYG cohorts are always referred to by the Spring semester of the school year. For example, AYG 2020 are students who were anticipated to graduate at the end of the 2019-2020 school year.
Change in Graduation Calculation Prior to 2010
Prior to the 2009-2010 school year, the state graduation calculation did not use the current "Anticipated Graduation Year" graduation formula. For more information on the change in calculation rate to the AYG calculation, please see the link below.
- CDE Press Release - New Federal Formula Figures Four-Year "On-time" Graduation Rate For Colorado (DOC)
The current calculation was applied retrospectively to calculate the AYG cohort graduation rates for prior school years back to the 4-year rates for the Class of 2007. These historic rates are provided on our historic graduation rates page.
Graduation Statistics for 2009 and Older
The following archived pages for prior school years are provided below. Please note that the rates presented on the following pages are not comparable to rates calculated using the current method.
- CDE’s Office of Postsecondary and Workforce Readiness: This office supports programs and strategies that support student access to career-connected learning options.
- CDE’s Dropout Prevention and Student Re-engagement office: This office supports programs and strategies that support pro-active and responsive efforts to increase engagement in learning.
- Data Requests – Visit CDE’s Data Request page
- Additional Questions – Email Reagan Ward, email@example.com