CDE will be closed on Thursday, Nov. 24 and Friday, Nov. 25 for the Thanksgiving holiday.
You are here
UIP Online System
Other Quick Links
- UIP Online System page in Identity Management
- October 25 - Deadline for all schools and districts to submit 2022-2023 UIP.
These resources are designed for all users and may pertain to school users who enter directly into the UIP or district users who have more administrative options.
- Online UIP User Guide (PDF) (updated April 2022) - Contains information to assist district and school users with logging in to the UIP Online System, navigating the sections and subsections of the UIP, and submitting a completed UIP.
District Specific Resources
These resources are designed for District Admin/Users who have access to additional administrative responsibilities and are in charge of user setup/management.
- District Admin User Guide (PDF) (updated August 2022) - Includes instructions and screenshots to navigate the administrative pages for the UIP Online System, including accessing UIPs, submitting UIPs, generating reports, and using the additional administrative features.
- UIP Online System User Set Up and Management (PDF) (updated July 2022)- A resource for Local Access Managers (LAMs) to set up users in the UIP Online Systems and manage changes to user access (e.g. a school user needs access to a new school)