Submitting for April 15th
- Online UIP Submission Guide for Public Posting (PDF)
- Online UIP User Guide (updated Nov. 2018) - For Schools and Districts - use this guide to navigate the sections and subsections of the UIP.
- UIP Online System log-in page
- Access Posted Unified Improvement Plans on SchoolView
- January 15th - Schools receiving ratings of Priority Improvement and Turnaround required to submit UIP. Will receive feedback from CDE including if there are required changes for April submission.
- April 15th – All schools required to submit UIP for public posting.
- Full Principal and Superintendent integrated timelines are available here.
Please contact Lisa Steffen, email@example.com or 303-866-6676.
Resources - All Users
District Specific Resources
These resources are designed for all users and may pertain to school users who enter directly into the UIP or district users who have more administrative options.
Online UIP User Guide (updated Nov. 2018) - For Schools and Districts - use this guide to navigate the sections and subsections of the UIP.
Submission dates (PDF) for the 2018-19 UIP submission requirements and dates.
About the UIP Online System - This provides an overview of the UIP and its features.
Quick Access to the UIP: Guidance Webinars
The UIP team has recorded a series of webinars designed to guide users through the Online System and address common roadblocks and questions. These webinar recordings can be viewed at the following links and provide step-by-step support.
These resources are designed for District Admin/Users, who have access to additional administrative responsibilities and are in charge of setup.
District Quick UIP Access Sheet – includes instructions and screenshots to quickly navigate to the UIP.
UIP Sign-up FAQ - information on how to set up user accounts in IDM and common log-on errors.
District Admin User Guide – includes instructions and screenshots navigate the administrative pages for the UIP Online System, including accessing UIPs, submitting UIPs, generating reports, and using the additional administrative features.