- Special Revenue Fund
- NFSMI Adult Pricing Guidance
- Please see page 67, Pricing Meals and Nonprogram Food Items
- Free and Reduced Price Eligibility Data (October 1 Count)
- Choose from State, District or School Data
- School Nutrition Programs Financial Fact Sheet
- State Match Memo - December 10, 2013
- SP 02-2016; CACFP 02-2016; SFSP 02-2016: Questions and Answers on the Transition to and Implementation of 2 CFR Part 200 (Oct. 30, 2015)
Capital Equipment Approval Procedures
For equipment purchases, in excess of $5,000 or the lesser of the district’s capitalization threshold, please complete the Equipment Purchase Approval Tree process (link provided below) to determine if the planned equipment purchase is allowable and to determine if equipment purchase is on the prior approval list as permitted by USDA Memo SP31-2014.
For capital equipment purchases not on the prior approval list in the Equipment Purchase Approval Tree, the school food authority (SFA) will need to complete the Form for Prior Approval by CDE for Capital Equipment Purchases. The Form for Prior Approval by CDE for Capital Equipment Purchases is not required if the Equipment Purchase Approval Tree documentation shows that the purchase is on the prior approval list.
- Equipment Purchase Approval Tree, including Capital Equipment Prior Approved List
- Form for Prior Approval by CDE for Capital Equipment Purchases
- SP31 - 2014 State Agency Prior Approval Process for School Food Authority (SFA) Equipment Purchases
Equipment expenditures may be allowable as direct costs, provided that purchases of equipment with a unit cost in excess of $5,000 or the lesser of the district’s capitalization threshold, have the prior approval of CDE (2 CFR 200.439) SFAs may use the Equipment Purchase Approval Tree process provided in the link above. In addition, keep all documentation of this equipment purchase approval process for audit purposes if the purchase is allowable based on the results.
Please email Jan Bodnar or call 303-866-6306 with questions
For additional financial information or guidance, please contact Lyza Shaw, Business Operations Manager or 303-866-6670