Meal count files are subject to change, due to claim adjustments.
*Meal count files include: National School Lunch Program, School Breakfast Program, Afterschool Snack Program, Special Milk Program counts for the school year; current year meal counts will be available 90 days following the June claim deadline.
Calculating Average Daily Participation (ADP)
- October is the typical month used (but you can use a different month)
- Divide the number of reimbursable meals served in the month by the number of days meals were served
- Divide this number by school enrollment
- Result is a decimal, so multiply by 100 for the percentage
- Example: 20,000 lunches, 20 days, 1200 enrolled students:
- 20,000 meals/20days meals served = 1000 meals
- 1000 meals/1200 enrolled students = 0.83
- 0.83 x 100 = 83%
Free and Reduced Price Eligibility Data
- Free and Reduced Price Eligibility Data (October 1 Count)
- Choose from State, District or School Data