You are here
2022-2023 Pupil Membership
The 2022-2023 Pupil Membership data is based upon the Student October Count. The October 2022 Colorado preschool through 12th grade public school membership is 883,264. This is a decrease of 3,253 students (0.4 percent) from the October 2021 count of 886,517 students.
View Current Press Release for the October 2022 Pupil Enrollment Count
State Level Data
- 2022-23 PK-12 Membership by Year (XLSX)
- 2022-23 PK-12 Pupil Membership by Grade with Historical Data (XLSX)
- 2022-23 PK-12 Pupil Membership by Race/Ethnicity with Historical Data (XLSX)
District Level Data
- PK-12 Membership Trend by District - 2009-2022 (XLSX)
- 2022-23 PK-12 Membership by District Ranking High to Low (XLSX)
- 2022-23 PK-12 Denver Metro Area Membership and History (XLSX)
- 2022-23 PK-12 and K-12 Membership by District and County (XLSX)
- 2022-23 Grade Level by District (XLSX)
- 2022-23 Membership by District and District Setting (XLSX)
- District Settings: Denver Metro, Urban-Suburban, Outlying City, Outlying Town, Remote, and Colorado BOCES
- 2022-23 Home Based Education Trend Data (XLSX)
- 2022-23 Race/Ethnicity and Percent Minority by District (XLSX)
- 2022-23 Race/Ethnicity and Gender by District (XLSX)
- 2022-23 Instructional Program by District (XLSX)
- 2022-23 PK-12 Free and Reduced Lunch Eligibility by District (XLSX)
- 2022-23 K-12 Free and Reduced Lunch Eligibility by District (XLSX)
- 2022-23 Non-Resident Students District of Parent's Residence by District of Attendance (XLSX)
- 2022-23 Non-Resident Students District of Attendance by Parent's District, State, or Country of Residence (XLSX)
School Level Data
- Student counts are suppressed for Instructional Programs and Free/Reduced Lunch to protect student privacy.
- English Learner counts include students who are NEP, LEP, and FEP Monitor Year 1 and Monitor Year 2.
- If the data you are looking for is not available here or on another page, you may submit a data request using the CDE Data Request Form available here.
- Pupil Membership data does not reflect the amount of funding received by districts or schools. Data on the funding received by districts can be found on the CDE School Finance Division website.
For additional information, email Brooke Wenzel at firstname.lastname@example.org