The Title I Interchange is used to identify students who receive Title I targeted assistance funding. Only students receiving services funded by the Title I targeted assistance monies should be loaded into the interchange. This interchange is used in the Student October snapshot, End of Year snapshot, and Consolidated State Reporting.
File Layout and Definitions
The conference number for the trainings is 866-684-8605. The dates and times are listed below.
- Tuesday, Sept. 2 from 11 a.m. - noon
- Thursday, Sept. 4 from noon - 1 p.m.
- Monday, Sept. 8 from 2 - 3 p.m.
- Thursday, Sept. 11 from 1 - 2 p.m.
- Title I Interchange Training for 2013-14 CSPR Reporting, April 2014 (PDF)
- Title I Interchange Training Fall, 2013 (PDF)
Contact: Donna Morganstern at Morganstern_D@cde.state.co.us