The Title I Interchange is used to identify students who receive Title I targeted assistance funding. Only students receiving services funded by the Title I targeted assistance monies should be loaded into the interchange. This interchange is used in the Student October snapshot, End of Year snapshot, and Consolidated State Reporting.
- The 2016-2017 and 2017-2018 Title I interchanges are open for uploads
- The 2016-2017 Title I interchange will close when the 2016-2017 Student End of Year collection closes
- Districts that use the Title I interchange must submit their first 2017-2018 file by Friday, November 10, 2017.
File Layout and Definitions
- Title I Template (XLS)
There are no upcoming trainings currently scheduled. When dates or times are announced they will be posted.
You may also want to check on the Student October Snapshot page as Title I may be discussed in Student October Trainings.
- Title I Interchange Training 2015 (PDF)
- Title I Interchange Training for 2013-14 CSPR Reporting, April 2014 (PDF)
- Consolidated Federal Programs Application Web Page
- Federal Programs Data, Program Evaluation, and Reporting (DEPR)
- Federal Programs Title I Programs Web Page
Contact: Donna Morganstern at Morganstern_D@cde.state.co.us