The Title I Interchange is used to identify students who receive Title I targeted assistance funding. Only students receiving services funded by the Title I targeted assistance monies should be loaded into the interchange. This interchange is used in the Student October snapshot, End of Year snapshot, and Consolidated State Reporting.
File Layout and Definitions:
The conference number for the trainings is 866-684-8605. The dates and times are listed below.
- Tuesday, Sept. 2 from 11 a.m. - noon: http://connect.enetcolorado.org/r725lcaz6gz/
- Thursday, Sept. 4 from noon - 1 p.m.: http://connect.enetcolorado.org/r7ouajajog9/
- Monday, Sept. 8 from 2 - 3 p.m.: http://connect.enetcolorado.org/r2p4hy8wee6/
- Thursday, Sept. 11 from 1 - 2 p.m.: http://connect.enetcolorado.org/r30gujqonck/
- Title I Interchange Training for 2013-14 CSPR Reporting, April 2014 (PDF)
- Title I Interchange Training Fall, 2013 (PDF)
- Title 1 2013-2014 School List is posted at http://www.cde.state.co.us/fedprograms/dper/tiaschlst.asp
Contact: Donna Morganstern at Morganstern_D@cde.state.co.us