Access the CO Child Nutrition Hub. You will need a User or Sponsor ID to view and register for trainings.
Request for Training
The CDE School Nutrition Unit offers training and technical assistance outside of announced and regional trainings. Complete and submit the Training and Technical Assistance Request Form and School Nutrition staff will follow-up with your request.
The following regional, in-person trainings are being scheduled for the upcoming year; please visit this page to find details on the individual trainings.
- Free and Reduced Price Meals and Verification Trainings
- Direct Certification Trainings
- Fundamentals of Menu Planning Trainings
- School Nutrition Programs Academy
*Training Registration for these in-person trainings will be done through Smartsheet. Please click on the training that you are interested in attending, and follow the specific training registration instructions. Each training must be registered through the training registration link on the training page.
2017-2018 CDE School Nutrition Unit Training Schedule
Online Trainings and Webinars
- Administrative Review
- Meal Access and Reimbursement
- Meal Patterns and Nutritional Quality
- General Program Compliance
- Afterschool Snack Program
- Civil Rights
- CO Child Nutrition Hub (Meal Counting and Claiming)
- Food Safety
- Free and Reduced Priced School Meals
- Fresh Fruit and Vegetable Program
- Local Wellness Policy
- Menu Planning
- Meal Patterns
- Production Records
- School Nutrition Programs
- Smarter Lunchrooms
- Special Milk Program (SMP)
- Special Dietary Needs
- Summer Food Service Program
CDE School Nutrition Unit, USDA and Partner Webinars
Additional Training Resources