You are here
- Resource Navigation and Services
Do you know someone with a brain injury who needs support? Refer them to the Brain Injury Alliance of CO for services
- Brain Check Survey (Revised)
- Brain Injury Alliance of Colorado
- Brain Injury Alliance of CO – Education for Survivors and Family Members
- Center on the Developing Child – Harvard University - These key scientific concepts are the building blocks of the core story of child development. Each page within this section provides a concise overview of a different key concept and provides a variety of resources created by the National Scientific Council on the Developing Child and the Center.
- Colorado Classroom: Read with Me at Home - Governor Jared Polis, the Colorado Department of Education, and the Colorado Education Initiative are partnering with Rocky Mountain Public Media to provide K-3 learners, and their families and caregivers with direct-to-home remote literacy learning though “Colorado Classroom - Read With Me at Home”.
- Colorado Kids with Brain Injury
- Concussion Management Guidelines
- HCP Program
- MINDSOURCE Brain Injury Network
- Pennsylvania Training and Technical Assistance Network (PaTTAN) provides resources and on-demand videos on traumatic and non-traumatic brain injury.
- VROOM (PDF) - As you meet the new challenges that each day brings, supporting you is Vroom’s primary focus. Vroom is here to share simple and fun ways to boost learning that don’t require more time or money. Vroom tips are always free, flexible, and designed to support you in your daily life.
Colorado Department of Education
Find what you were looking for?
If you have problems with broken links or accessing the content on this page, please contact our web content coordinator Amanda Timmerman at Timmerman_A@cde.state.co.us. Please copy the URL link for this page into the email when referencing the problem you are experiencing.