You are here
Speech or Language Impairment (SLI)
Speech or Language Impairment Office Hours
Tami Cassel will be offering office hours in the area of speech language pathology on Thursdays from 8:00 AM to 9:00 AM, beginning April 30th and through May 28th.
Please note, during the office hours we will not be able to give legal advice OR be able to discuss student-specific issues (e.g. IEP minutes, service delivery)
Definition: A child with a Speech or Language Impairment shall have a communicative disorder which prevents the child from receiving reasonable educational benefit from general education.
- Get Connected
- Listserv, ASHA SEAL, SLAC Information
- Employment and Recruitment
- Advertise your school-based speech-language positions
- List of school-based speech-language positions in Colorado*
- Career Tracks
- SLPA University Programs
- SLP Graduate Programs
- Speech-Language Pathology Assistant Consortium Contacts
Professional Learning (SLI)
- School-Based Conferences
- Regional Workshops
- Online Courses
- Other Trainings
- Colorado Speech or Language Impairment Guidelines for Assessment and Eligibility
- Colorado Communication Rating Scales
- Auditory Processing Deficits
- Practice Guidelines for SLPA Supervisors
- Technical Assistance Documents
- CDE Links
For more information about services for students who have speech or language impairments in Colorado, please contact:
Tami Cassel, Speech-Language
Email Tami Cassel
Find what you were looking for?
If you have problems with broken links or accessing the content on this page, please contact our web content coordinator Amanda Timmerman at Timmerman_A@cde.state.co.us. Please copy the URL link for this page into the email when referencing the problem you are experiencing.