SFSP Online Trainings
Audience: Other District/School Staff | Topic: School Nutrition | Hosted by: Office of School Nutrition
The following SFSP trainings are required for sponsors. The sponsor must complete required trainings 1-5 and the quiz to obtain a certificate. The certificate generates upon passing the quiz.
- What to Know as a Sponsor (15 minutes)
- Menu Planning 101 (15 minutes)
- Menu Planning 201 (20 minutes)
- Meal Service at the Site (15 minutes)
- Financial Management (15 minutes)
- Quiz and Certificate (20 minutes)
- Total Length: 1 hour and 40 minutes
- Professional Standards Learning Codes: 3200, 1100, 2400, 3300, and 3300
The following trainings are supplemental and are excellent resources for training site staff or to reference specific program requirements.
Professional Standards Learning Codes: 3110, 4000, 3200, 3260, and 2400
- Recorded March 30, 2021. This training covers current program flexibilities, strategies to operate a compliant summer program, financial management, procurement practices and resources to make the most of your summer program.
- SFSP Sponsor Training- PowerPoint and Presenter Notes (PPT)
- Recorded Oct. 14, 2020. Sponsors will learn how to navigate the updated application and claim system, and how to submit program applications and claims.
- Recorded Nov. 14, 2019. Sponsors will learn about program successes and challenges from sponsors and share ideas about training needs for 2020.
Contact InformationFor summer food service program questions: