SFSP Online Trainings
Audience: Other District/School Staff | Topic: School Nutrition | Hosted by: Office of School Nutrition
Updated online modules will be available March 1 2020
The following SFSP trainings are required for sponsors. The sponsor must complete required trainings 1-5 and the quiz to obtain a certificate. The certificate generates upon passing the quiz.
- What to Know as a Sponsor (15 minutes)
- Menu Planning 101 (15 minutes)
- Menu Planning 201 (20 minutes)
- Meal Service at the Site (15 minutes)
- Financial Management (15 minutes)
- Quiz and Certificate (20 minutes)
- Total Length: 1 hour and 40 minutes
- Professional Standards Learning Codes: 3200, 1100, 2400, 3300, and 3300
The following trainings are supplemental and are excellent resources for training site staff or to reference specific program requirements.
Professional Standards Learning Codes: 3110, 4000, 3200, 3260, and 2400
Recorded SFSP Webinar:
- Webinar slides (PDF)
- This webinar provides a high-level overview of SFSP requirements and discusses program flexibilities related to USDA waivers and COVID-19. Attending this webinar fulfills the 2020 sponsor SFSP training requirement. In order to receive a training certificate, you must watch the full webinar and complete the evaluation at the end.
Contact InformationMcKenna Pullen