You are here
Welcome to the new Educator Talent website! Our mission is to develop, deploy and support talent management and human capital development strategies for districts and schools so that the most effective educators are in every school and classroom and all students are prepared for college, career, and life. Visit our About Us page to learn more about the Educator Talent Division.
- Educators: teachers, principals, administrators, and special services providers (see list of Special Services Providers)
- Educators licensed outside Colorado: out-of-state educators and international teachers
- Educator authorizations: substitute, career and technical education (CTE) and others (see full list of Colorado educator authorizations)
- Districts/ BOCES
- Superintendents, assistant superintendents
- Human resources directors, licensure coordinators
- District/BOCES leaders and administrators
- Charter leaders and administrators
Educator Talent Policy Updates
Visit the Educator Talent Policy Updates webpage to learn more about policy, rules, and educator shortage grants being implemented by the Educator Talent Division.
- Learn about the extension of professional educator licenses from 5 to 7 years.
- Register for professional development opportunities, including: Licensing 101, Educator Boot Camp or Substitute Boot Camp
- Stipends for Substitute Authorization holders now available
- Required eLicensing Verification Access for districts and BOCES
- Mandatory enforcement reporting requirements