Motivating Learning Participants with the 7 Steps of Earning Instructional Control, Part 2 (3-Part Series) (Tri-State Webinar)
Audience: Educators, Other District/School Staff | Topic: Autism, Special Education | Hosted by: Office of Special Education
Originally aired October 18, 2017
Presenters Robert Schramm, MA, BCBA
- Reinforcer Control.
- The principle of Pairing
- “Saying what you mean, meaning what you say”
- Positive vs. Negative Reinforcement.
- An ever-increasing Variable Ratio of Reinforcement.
- Priorities, Priorities, Priorities.
- What is reinforcer control? Provide an example of how you can use reinforcer control with your own student.
- What is pairing? Describe two ways you can use pairing to develop a positive relationship with your student.
Watch the Webinar
Other Parts of this Training
Contact InformationJanet Zimmermann
Once you have completed the requirements of this webinar, you will be sent your certificate (approximately 45 minutes of Professional Development Hours)