Executive Functioning, Part 01 - Introduction (4-Part Series) (Tri-State Webinar)
Audience: Educators, Other District/School Staff | Topic: Autism, Special Education | Hosted by: Office of Special Education
Executive Functioning, Part 01 - Introduction
Presenters: Sharon Krupa-Sirotek, Ph.D. and Dawna Sigurdson, Ed.S.
Originally aired October 28, 2015
- Develop an understanding of Executive Function (EF)
- Understand the brain/body connection
- Recognize the impact of the brain/body connection on behavior
- Recognize ways to assess executive function.
- What is the definition of Executive Function?
- What part of the brain is responsible for higher order thinking or executive function?
- Give 2 examples of behaviors or characteristics that would be displayed in an individual who may have problems with executive function.
- The Title of the Webinar
- Your Full Name
- Your Email Address
- Your School District
- Your Role (Teacher, para, SLP, etc.)
- Your answer(s) to the above study questions
(type each question and add your answer below it)
- Executive Functioning, Part 1 - Introduction
- Executive Functioning, Part 2 - A Closer Look
- Executive Functioning, Part 3 - Job Talk
- Executive Functioning, Part 4 - STOP
Contact InformationAmanda Timmerman
Once you have completed the requirements of this webinar, you will be sent your certificate (approximately 45 minutes of Professional Development Hours)