Data Collection, Part 4 of 4: Continue to Gather and Evaluate Data (Tri-State Webinar)
Audience: Educators, Other District/School Staff | Topic: Autism, Special Education | Hosted by: Office of Special Education
Originally aired April 9, 2015
Kim Meyer, Ed.S., Helen Miller, M.A., CCC-SLP
Participants will be able to:
- Determine the appropriate measurement procedures to use when monitoring progress.
- Interpret data displays.
- Determine if progress is being made and the goal is worth keeping.
- Explain the benefits of graphing your data.
- Use the graph to answer the following questions. What is the trend and variability in the baseline phase? How about the trend and the variability in the treatment phase? How convinced are you that the treatment was effective? Justify your answer.
- Data Collection, Part 1:Select and Define Problem Behavior(s)
- Data Collection, Part 2: Obtaining a Baseline Measure
- Data Collection, Part 3: Evaluate Data
- Data Collection, Part 4: Continue to Gather and Evaluate Data
Contact InformationJanet Zimmermann
After viewing the webinar please complete a brief Survey Monkey evaluation to receive a certificate for 1 CDE training hour.