Data Collection, Part 1 of 4: Select and Define Problem Behavior(s) (Tri-State Webinar)
Audience: Educators, Other District/School Staff | Topic: Autism, Special Education | Hosted by: Office of Special Education
Originally aired April 1, 2015
Kim Meyer, Ed.S. and Helen Miller, M.A., CCC-SLP
- Know why professionals collect data.
- Know how to gather information before selecting and defining the problem behavior.
- Be able to write a measurable behavior definition.
- Be able to use the definition to collect data.
- Why do we collect data?
- What are the four steps in the data collection process?
- The Title of the Webinar
- Your Full Name
- Your Email Address
- Your School District
- Your Role (Teacher, para, SLP, etc.)
- Your answer(s) to the above study questions
(type each question and add your answer below it)
- Data Collection, Part 1:Select and Define Problem Behavior(s)
- Data Collection, Part 2: Obtaining a Baseline Measure
- Data Collection, Part 3: Evaluate Data
- Data Collection, Part 4: Continue to Gather and Evaluate Data
Contact InformationAmanda Timmerman
Once you have completed the requirements of this webinar, you will be sent your certificate (approximately 45 minutes of Professional Development Hours)