Transitions: Class to Class and Building to Building (Tri-State Webinar)
Audience: Educators, Other District/School Staff | Topic: Autism, Special Education | Hosted by: Office of Special Education
Presenters: Melissa Scheidt, M.S. Ed.
Originally aired February 4, 2015
- Understand importance of the transition process
- Understand key components of successful transitions
- Identify strategies for successful transitions to new classes or buildings
- Discuss the importance of transitions for individuals on the autism spectrum.
- List 3 supports that can be put in place to effectively support students in the transition process.
View the Webinar:
Contact InformationJanet Zimmermann
To receive a certificate for this webinar please complete a brief webinar survey. Upon completion of the survey, participants will receive a certificate for 1 training hour.