Transition Assessment Tools (Tri-State Webinar)
Audience: Educators, Other District/School Staff | Topic: Autism, Special Education | Hosted by: Office of Special Education
Presenters: Mary Schyler Woodworth, Ed.S. and Kate Loving, M.Ed.
Originally aired February 11, 2015
- Review the development and purpose of the Common Core State Standards
- Analyze the steps to preparing a purposeful standards-aligned IEP
- Explore strategies of Universal Design for Learning to bring standards-based, grade level curriculum to all learners
- Be able toidentify students who may benefit from The AFLS
- Have knowledge to select, administer, and score AFLS modules for individual students
- Be able to select appropriate AFLS skills for IEP goals and objectives
- Why should individuals be given a Formal and Informal Transition Assessment?
- What are some of the key components to consider when planning a transition assessment for a student with moderate to severe disabilities?
- Provide a brief definition of functional skills
- List the four current modules found in the AFLS.
- Who may contribute information to the ALFS, and how can the information be gathered?
View the Webinar:
Contact InformationCDE Autism Team
To receive a certificate for this webinar please complete a brief webinar survey. Upon completion of the survey, participants will receive a certificate for 1 training hour.