Sensory Processing, Part 01: Understanding Sensory Differences (2-Part Series) (Tri-State Webinar)
Audience: Educators, Other District/School Staff | Topic: Autism, Special Education | Hosted by: Office of Special Education
Presenters:Cara Woundy, M.Ed, CAGS, OTR/L and Jamie Lewis, M.S. OTR/L
Originally aired April 5, 2017
Participants will be able to:
- become familiar with the various sensory systems
- be able to understand types of sensory differences
- identify strategies that help with various sensory differences
After watching the webinar in the section called View the Webinar (upper left-side), please email Janet Zimmermann your contact information and your response to the 3 study questions to receive your certificate. Janet's email is firstname.lastname@example.org
- Your Name
- Your Email Address
- Your District
- Your Role (teacher, para, SLP, etc.)
- What sense gives us information from our organs?
- How do we gather information about sensory differences?
- Name one strategy that can help a student who is an auditory avoider.
View the Webinar:
- Sensory Processing, Part 01: Understanding Sensory Differences
- Sensory Processing, Part 02: Self-Advocacy and Strategies
Contact InformationJanet Zimmermann
Upon receipt of completed study questions you will receive a certificate for .75 hours