Essential Elements for Every Classroom with a Student with ASD (Tri-State Webinar)
Audience: Educators, Other District/School Staff | Topic: Autism, Special Education | Hosted by: Office of Special Education
Presenters: Mary Flory and Laura Maddox
Originally aired March 09, 2015
- Understand the importance of utilizing special interests and creating opportunities for the child to be successful.
- Understand how to effectively structure the environment.
- Understand how to capitalize on social opportunities.
- Create and utilize visual supports.
- Gain insight into how to work as a team to support individuals with ASD.
After watching the webinar in the section called View the Webinar (upper left-side), please email Annette Wragge your contact information and your response to the 2 study questions to receive your certificate. Annette Wragge's email is firstname.lastname@example.org
- Your Name
- Your Email Address
- Your District
- Your Role (teacher, para, SLP, etc.)
- Discuss the importance of success and special interests for individuals on the autism spectrum.
- List 3 supports that can be put in place to effectively support students in the classroom setting.
View the Webinar:
Contact InformationJanet Zimmermann
Upon receipt of completed study questions you will receive a certificate for 1.0 hour