Bullying and the Autism Spectrum (Tri-State Webinar)
Audience: Educators, Other District/School Staff | Topic: Autism, Special Education | Hosted by: Office of Special Education
Presenters: Susan M. Swearer
Originally aired September 11, 2015
- Learn the definition of bullying
- Gain information on the social-ecological model of bullying
- Be introduced to a variety of resources for dealing with bullying
- Understand the current research findings on bullying and students with ASD
- List the key components in the definition of bullying.
- Explain why individuals with ASD are often victims of bullying.
- List 2 protective factors that help reduce bullying for individuals with ASD.
View the Webinar:
Contact InformationCDE Autism Team
After viewing the webinar please complete a brief Survey Monkey evaluation to receive a certificate for 1 CDE training hour.