Administrators and ASD: What You Need to Know (Tri-State Webinar)
Audience: Educators, Other District/School Staff | Topic: Autism, Special Education | Hosted by: Office of Special Education
Presenters: Katharine Barnes
Originally aired October 15, 2014
- Learn about the varying characteristics and degrees of autism.
- Understand their role and responsibilities as they relate to developing an inclusive ASD program.
- Know what to look for in a quality ASD program.
- List the triad of characteristics used in identifying Autism Spectrum Disorders.
- What are some things you can do in order to create an inclusive culture in your school?
- Discuss what you would look for in a quality ASD program.
After watching the webinar please answer the study questions and complete a SurveyMonkey evaluation.
After completion of the evaluation another screen will open containing your certificate. It is your responsibility to download and print/save the certificate for your records.
Contact InformationJanet Zimmermann
Upon receipt of completed study questions you will receive a certificate for .75 hours