Catatonia and ASD: Hidden in Plain Sight: Part 2 (Tri-State Webinar)
Audience: Educators, Other District/School Staff | Topic: Autism, Special Education | Hosted by: Office of Special Education
Catatonia and ASD: Hidden in Plain Sight: Part 2
Presenters: Ruth Aspy, Ph.D. and Barry G. Grossman, Ph.D.
Originally aired February 17, 2016
After attending this Webinar, participants will be able to:
- List three red flags for catatonia in ASD
- List the two primary forms of medical treatment
- Describe psychological intervention strategies that are helpful for individuals with ASD and catatonia
- What are the red flags for catatonia in ASD?
- What are the three key medical recommendations for individuals with catatonia and ASD?
- What psychological strategies are beneficial for individuals with ASD and catatonia?
- Catatonia and ASD: Hidden in Plain Sight: Part 1
- Catatonia and ASD: Hidden in Plain Sight: Part 2
Contact InformationJanet Zimmermann
To receive a certificate for this webinar please complete a brief webinar survey. Upon completion of the survey, participants will receive a certificate for 1 training hour.