Accessing Math Through Digital Learning - Elementary Focus
Audience: Educators, Other District/School Staff | Topic: Learning Supports, Special Education | Hosted by: Office of Special Education
Two 45 minute live webinars that will address accessing mathematics through digital distance learning for elementary and secondary students with math difficulties and disabilities.
Watch the Webinar
- Supporting students with learning differences
- How to engage students with learning differences in a digital environment
- Resources for teachers and parents that support mathematical thinking
- Appreciate and honor challenges and successes of our new learning environments
- Opportunity for collaboration and sharing of best practices with other educators
Juliana Tapper, Dr. Mindy Adair & Veronica Fiedler
Juliana Tapper - Math Intervention Specialist & Founder at CollaboratEd.
Dr. Mindy Adair - Director of Mathematics and Technology Integration Specialist at Denver Academy.
Veronica Fiedler - Specific Learning Disability Specialist with the Exceptional Student Services unit at Colorado Department of Education.
Contact InformationVeronica Fiedler