Calendar of Current Events and Due Dates for SFAs
- Community Eligibility Provision - Identified and enrolled student data must be reported by all districts to School Nutrition, April 6.
- Community Eligibility Provision Packet - School Nutrition distributes to SFAs.
- Summer Food Service Program new, private nonprofit sponsor applications due April 15.
- Provision 2 Packet - School Nutrition distributes to SFAs.
- Community Eligibility Provision Notification of Districtwide Eligibility - School Nutrition posts on the website April 15.
- Community Eligibility Provision Notification of School Eligibility - School Nutrition posts on the website May 1.
- Renewal Application will open in the CO Child Nutrition Hub on May 1.
- School Nutrition releases Fresh Fruit and Vegetable Program (FFVP) application.
- Summer Food Service Program (SFSP) applications due May 1.
- School Lunch Hero Day, May 5, 2017.
- School Nutrition Employee Appreciation Week , May 1 - 5, 2017.
- Fresh Fruit and Vegetable Program (FFVP) applications open.
- Free and Reduced Price Application and supporting materials – School Nutrition distributes to SFAs.
- Free and Reduced Price Meals, Verification and Direct Certification - online trainings released in late May.
- Food Service Management Companies contract renewal addendum are completed and submitted for School Nutrition approval by May 31, 2018.
- Paid Lunch Equity (PLE) documents (verification of data and compliance option) deadline pending; USDA has not released the 2018-2019 tool and guidance.
- Community Eligibility Provision (CEP) Request Form is due from interested SFAs.
- Provision 2 Request Form is due from interested SFAs.
- Colorado School Nutrition Association (CSNA) Summer Conference, June 13-14, 2018, Embassy Suites, Loveland, CO.
- School Nutrition conducts Summer Food Service Program (SFSP) reviews.
- School Nutrition conducts Fundamentals of Menu Planning and Procurement regional trainings; online trainings are also available.