You are here
Colorado Preschool Program Contacts
Colorado Preschool Program (CPP)
- Early Childhood Teacher Requirements: contact the Colorado Department of Human Services Office of Early Childhood.
- Early Childhood Licensing Requirements: contact the Colorado Department of Education Educator Talent Unit.
- Director qualifications: contact the Office of Early Childhood or call the CDHS director qualification hotline at 303-866-4088.
For general questions about CPP, please contact Mary Jo DePriest, 720-666-1226
State Preschool Director
Email Heidi White
Regional Preschool Specialists
Regional Preschool Specialists support districts within their region to implement state-funded preschool programs for children enrolled in the Colorado Preschool Program or Preschool Special Education. Identify the districts supported by each specialist by the map below. Click on the region title on the right of the map to see which districts fall in that region.
Please contact them for the following needs:
- Preschool policy and regulation questions
- Technical assistance related to program implementation
- Requests for classroom visits or other onsite support
- Implementing Results Matter assessment requirements
Technical questions related to Preschool Special Education may be directed to Marcia Blum.
Questions related to Child Find may be directed to Chris Miller.
Email Rebecca Browning-Floyd
Mary Jo DePriest
Email Mary Jo DePriest
Email Michele Pugsley
Email Liz Schroeder
Email Missy Taucher