CDE will be closed on Monday, Jan. 20 for the Martin Luther King, Jr. holiday.
You are here
Procurement is the multi-step process used to obtain goods or services. Purchases made with the school Food Service Fund (Fund 21), must comply with all federal, state and local procurement regulations as applicable.
- Schools must comply with:
- 2 CFR 200 and USDA Program regulations (7 CFR Part 210, Part 215, Part 220 and other federally fund programs), guidance and instructions.
- State law, regulations and policies that are not in conflict with Federal requirements; and
- Local law, regulations and policies that are not in conflict with Federal requirements.
- Buy American Provision
- Limited Exceptions
- Buy American Provision Exception Worksheet
- Methods of Procurement
- Small/Informal Purchases
- Formal Purchases
- Procurement by Non-Competitive Proposals (Sole Source)
- Procurement Policy and Standards of Conduct
- Written Procurement Policy
- Written Standards of Conduct
- Procuring Local Foods
- Buy American Webinar (USDA Food and Nutrition Services)
- Market Basket Analysis Webinar (USDA Food and Nutrition Services)
- Introduction to Procurement (Wisconsin Dept. of Public Instruction)
- Vendor Procurement Training