School Breakfast Program
All children need a nutritious breakfast. The School Breakfast Program offers all children - regardless of their economic status - a critical jump start at the beginning of each day.
- Steps for Starting a Breakfast Program
- Questions and Answers on the School Breakfast Program Meal Pattern in School Year 2013-2014
- Share our Strength Analysis Shows Impact of School Breakfast on Academic Achievement, 2013
- Breakfast Graphics
- Breakfast Menu Checklist Tool (word) (pdf)
- Breakfast Meal Pattern, School Year 2013-2014
- Breakfast Meal Pattern, School Year 2013-2014 - with nutrient standards (Update for 7-day school week)
- What's for Breakfast (Power Point Presentation - no audio)
Breakfast After the Bell Nutrition Program (BABNP)
- House Bill 13-1006 was passed in Colorado, creating the Breakfast After the Bell Nutrition Program (BABNP). The purpose of the program is to offer a free breakfast to each student enrolled in a public school that has seventy percent or more students who are eligible for free or reduced price lunch under the National School Lunch Program. Please see the bill overview for more information.
Breakfast in the Classroom
For additional information, E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org