- Watching Your Child Grow & Learn Brochure English / Spanish
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention: Learn the Signs. Act Early.
Child Find Process
- Tips for Supporting Community Coordination around Child Identification
- FAQ: AU Notification Opt Out Policy for Children Transitioning from Early Intervention Colorado (Part C) to Preschool Special Education (Part B)
- Colorado's Child Identification System (February, 2011)
- Guidelines for the Educational Evaluation of Autism Spectrum Disorder
- Implementation of Birth to Age 3 Child Find Requirements (Part C)
- Memo: Updated Side-by-Side Comparison of Part C Child Find Responsibilities (April 10, 2014)
- SB 07-255 Distribution of Child Find Responsibilities under IDEA
- Required and Permitted Roles of CCBs and AUs for Early Intervention Colorado (Part C) Implementation of Birth to Age 3 Child Find Requirements
- Access the recorded webinar that was offered at the end of April 2014 to review the Memo: Updated Side-by-side Comparison of Part C Child Find Responsibilities.
Parental Consent Considerations for Developmental Screening of Children Age Three Through Age Four: A review of ECEA and IDEA requirements
- Recorded Webinar on Colorado Early Childhood Hearing Screening Guidelines
- Colorado Early Childhood Hearing Screening Guidelines
- Visual Screening Guidelines: Children Birth to Five Years