You are here
Indicator 12 - Part C to B Transition
- a - # of children who have been served in Part C and referred to Part B for Part B eligibility determination.
- b - # of those referred determined to be NOT eligible and whose eligibility was determined prior to their third birthdays.
- c - # of those found eligible who have an IEP developed and implemented by their third birthdays.
d - # of children for whom parent refusal to provide consent caused delays in evaluation or initial services or to whom exceptions under 34 CFR §300.301(d) applied.
- e - # of children determined to be eligible for early intervention services under Part C less than 90 days before their third birthdays.
f - # of children whose parents chose to continue early intervention services beyond the child’s third birthday through a State’s policy under 34 CFR §303.211 or a similar State option.
How is Colorado doing on this indicator?
Demonstration of Correction of Noncompliance Video for Indicators 11 and 12
- Early Childhood Transition Modules (webpage)
- Key Differences Between Early Intervention and Preschool Special Education (PDF)
- Indicator 12 Presentation (PDF)
- Directors' Navigation Chart for Indicators 11, 12, and 13 (PDF)
- Indicators 11 and 12 Correction Process 2021-2022 (Powerpoint)
- Indicators 11 and 12 Individual Correction Checklist 2021-2022 (Word)
For more information, contact:
Supervisor, Data and Monitoring Liaison
Email Orla Bolger
Having trouble with this webpage?
If you have problems with broken links or accessing the content on this page, please contact the Exceptional Student Services Unit at ESSU@cde.state.co.us. Please copy the URL link for this page into the email when referencing the problem you are experiencing.