You are here
Indicator 12 - Part C to B Transition
Percent of children referred by Part C prior to age 3, who are found eligible for Part B, and who have an IEP developed and implemented by their third birthdays.
(20 U.S.C. 1416(a)(3)(B))
- a - # of children who have been served in Part C and referred to Part B for Part B eligibility determination.
- b - # of those referred determined to be NOT eligible and whose eligibility was determined prior to their third birthdays.
- c - # of those found eligible who have an IEP developed and implemented by their third birthdays.
- d - # of children for whom parent refusal to provide consent caused delays in evaluation or initial services or to whom exceptions under 34 CFR §300.301(d) applied.
- e - # of children determined to be eligible for early intervention services under Part C less than 90 days before their third birthdays.
- f - # of children whose parents chose to continue early intervention services beyond the child’s third birthday through a State’s policy under 34 CFR §303.211 or a similar State option.
How is Colorado doing on this indicator?
- Early Childhood Transition Modules (webpage)
- Key Differences Between Early Intervention and Preschool Special Education (PDF)
- Indicator 12 Presentation (PDF)
- Directors' Navigation Chart for Indicators 11, 12, and 13 (PDF)
- Indicators 11 and 12 Correction Process 2020-2021 (PowerPoint)
- Indicators 11 and 12 Corrections Process 2020-2021 (Video)
- Indicators 11 and 12 Individual Correction Checklist 2020-2021 (Word)
For more information, contact:
Supervisor, Data and Monitoring Liaison
Email Gloria Durosko
Phone: (303) 866-6885
Email Alyssa Ohleyer
Phone: (303) 866-6308
Email Orla Bolger
Phone: (303) 866-6896
Find what you were looking for?
If you have problems with broken links or accessing the content on this page, please contact our web content coordinator Amanda Timmerman at Timmerman_A@cde.state.co.us. Please copy the URL link for this page into the email when referencing the problem you are experiencing.