You are here
Division of Field Services
Field Services provides general performance support for all districts in the state and brokers intensive and targeted services in cooperation with other CDE units and partners.
Field service managers meet with district and BOCES leadership monthly regarding educator effectiveness, standards, assessments, accountability, performance and support, and postsecondary readiness.
- Field Service Manager Assignments
- Four-Day School Week Information Manual (PDF)
- History of CDE
- Rural Education Council
- History of Colorado School District Organization (PDF)
- Manual of Procedures for School District Organization Act of 1992 as Amended (PDF)
- School District Maps
- State and Region Maps
- Parent Grievance Process
- Support for Districts and Schools
- HB12-1345 Summary Report (2019-2020) (PDF)
For additional information, email Jhon Penn at firstname.lastname@example.org.