You are here
State Accountability Data Files
This page provides access to a repository of files containing information related to the annual School and District Performance Frameworks. The repository includes spreadsheets containing current and historical performance framework results, along with copies of PowerPoint presentations and other reports presented to the State Board of Education. Detailed information about the content and format of each file appears below.
Format: XLS files
Includes: preliminary rating releases, most recent final rating release, prior year releases
Updated: annually September - December
Performance Framework Flat Files
Please note that accreditation ratings and plan types have been rolled over from 2019 and 2020 due to the Statewide Accountability pause. H.B. 21-1161 enabled some schools to participate in the 2021 request to reconsider process. The State Board of Education approved improved plan types for 14 schools on January 12, 2022. These new plan types are included in this file.
- CDE 2021 Final District Accreditation Ratings (XLS) - Jan 13, 2021
- Final District Ratings (including prior year ratings & years on accountability clock)
- Printer friendly version
- CDE 2021 Final School Ratings (XLS) - Jan 13, 2021
- Final School Ratings (including prior year ratings & years on accountability clock)
- Printer friendly version
Additional Flat Files
- 2021 CMAS Cohort & Baseline Growth Percentiles (XLS) - September 13, 2021
State-level CMAS (MGP) by subgroup; district and school-level MGPs for all students by level (E,M,H) for baseline/cohort methodologies.
- 2021 ACCESS Growth Percentiles (XLS) - September 13, 2021
State, district, and school-level median growth percentiles (MGP) on ACCESS for ELLs 2.0® assessment for baseline and cohort methodologies.
Postsecondary & Workforce Readiness
- 2020 Matriculation Rates (XLS)
State, district, and school-level matriculation rates (2-yr and 4-year institutions & CTE) for the 2020 graduation cohort, including historical trend data at the state-level.
- View Graduation Statistics and Dropout Statistics
- CDE 2021 Participation Data (XLS) - September 13, 2021
- State, district, and school-level CMAS participation and accountability participation rates, including historical trend data (2017-2021)
State Board Meeting Presentations
View performance framework information presented by CDE to the State Board of Education:
- District Ratings - Nov 2018 - State Board Presentation (PPT)
- School Ratings - Dec 2018 - State Board Presentation (PPT)
Format: PowerPoint Files
Includes: Summary data and trends for school and district ratings
Updated: Presentations are in November and December.
For more information, or if you need any of this data in an alternate format, please contact email@example.com.