Self-Care: Your Work is as Good As You Are (Tri-State Webinar)
Audience: Educators, Other District/School Staff, Parents, Students, Libraries, Community Partners, General Public | Topic: Autism, Special Education | Hosted by: Office of Special Education
Presenters: Sharon Krupa-Sirotek, Ph.D
The learner will:
- Gain knowledge and self-awareness in areas of Self-Care.
- Be challenged to honestly assess your behaviors that increase or detract from Self Care.
- Acquire strategies to improve your Self Care.
- Commit to increasing behaviors of Self Care.
- Think of yourself in Holistic terms, that is, think of four aspects of yourself - Physical, Emotional, Mental and Spiritual.
- What do you identify as the area of your greatest strength, that is, the area you are most in balance?
- What do you identify as the area of greatest need?
- What one (or more) steps will you begin to do to increase balance in your area of greatest need? Remember even one small change adds up, even if that change is to get more information about that area.
- What feeds you, gives you joy, fills you, restores you? Do you make enough time in your life for that which restores you? If not, what can you do to increase the joy in your life?
After watching the webinar please complete a webinar evaluation through SurveyMonkey evaluation providing the following Information:
Contact InformationCDE Autism Team
To receive a certificate for this webinar please complete a brief webinar survey. Upon completion of the survey, participants will receive a certificate for 1 training hour.