You are here
Charter Development Summit
You are Invited!
Join us for the annual Charter Development Summit, featuring 3 virtual modules and 1 culminating, in-person summit!
Formerly known as the Charter School Bootcamp, the Summit is reaching more attendees by presenting relevant information for existing schools looking to expand or replicate, new school developers and key stakeholders in your charter school organization. Our goal is to prepare leaders in education, for high-quality and exceptional accountability for charter school development and success.
The format for the event has changed from a singular, in person event to a hybrid of options for those planning to open a charter school and those already operating a Colorado charter school. CLICK HERE TO LEARN MORE
Reserve your seat NOW!
Who: New Developers, Current School Leaders, Board Members, Administrators, Business Managers, Existing Schools Expanding and Replicating
Why: This event has been refined to include the current state of affairs related to accountability, federal/state requirements and a continued emphasis on community partnerships and high-quality charter schools. Participants will glean critical knowledge to ensure their development and maintenance of viable and competitive charter schools in Colorado.
What & When:
- In-Person Summit: April 12-14, 2023 - REGISTER HERE. Location: Denver area TBD.
- 3-day collaborative, networking event highlighting experts in the field presenting on key steps in planning and best practices to develop a robust and sustainable Charter School in Colorado.
- Register for Module 1: November 30, 2022, 12:00-1:00pm - Why Start a Charter School? Purpose and changing accountability
- Register for Module 2: January 25, 2023, 12:00-1:00pm - Watermelon to Seed: Adjusting our focus between big ideas and details for growing and maintaining a high quality, high performing charter school in Colorado
- Register for Module 3: March 29, 2023, 12:00-1:00pm - Diverse populations and Community Partnerships: leveraging communities to create high quality organizations
Presented in partnership by: