You are here
Board Meeting Archives - January 13, 2021
Due to the COVID-19 crisis, this meeting was held remotely via Microsoft Teams and was live-streamed via YouTube.
*Prior to the start of the meeting, the board hosted a virtual recognition ceremony for Jane Goff and Dr. Valentina Flores starting at 8:30 a.m. Following that ceremony, the board swore in recently elected board members Lisa Escárcega, Karla Esser and Joyce Rankin
- Election of State Board Officers
- Legislative Update and Potential Vote on Pending Legislation
- Public Comment: Written Public Comment will be read into the record during this time. This will be read in the order it was received for a maximum of 3 mins, with a total of 30 minutes
- Executive Session: The State Board of Education will convene an executive session to receive legal advice on specific legal questions pursuant to 24-6-402(3)(a)(II) C.R.S., and on matters required to be kept confidential by federal law, rules or state statutes pursuant to 24-6-402(3)(a)(III) C.R.S.
- Lunch Break
- Rulemaking Hearings:
- Rules for the Administration of the Waiver of Statute and Rule, 1 CCR301-35
- Rules for the Administration of the Educator Licensing Act of 1991, 1 CCR301-37
- Rules for the Administration of the Adult Education and Literacy Grant Program, 1 CCR301-98