You are here
Board Meeting Archives - April 15, 2021
Due to the COVID-19 crisis, this meeting was held remotely via Microsoft Teams and was live-streamed via YouTube.
- 30-minute Executive Session: The State Board of Education will convene an executive session to receive legal advice on specific legal questions pursuant to 24-6-402(3)(a)(II) C.R.S., and on matters required to be kept confidential by federal law, rules or state statutes pursuant to 24-6-402(3)(a)(III) C.R.S.
- Metropolitan State University of Denver, Request for Reauthorization of Two Traditional Teacher Preparation Endorsement Programs
- Metropolitan State University of Denver, Request for Reauthorization of Two Alternative Teacher Preparation Endorsement Programs
- Information: Standards Update: Holocaust and Genocide Studies and Standards Revision
- Information: Update on Federal COVID Relief Grant Funding
- 60-minute Lunch Break
- Action: Vote Regarding the Risley International Academy of Innovation Order
- Action: Review of an Application for Certification of a Multi-district Online School Application submitted by:
- Harrison School District Two on behalf of Aspire Online Academy
- Charter School Institute on behalf of PSAS e-Learning Center
- Education reEnvisioned BOCES on behalf of Colorado Summit Connections Academy
- Education reEnvisioned BOCES on behalf of Colorado Literacy and Learning Center’s Orton Academy Online