SACPIE was established in state law in 2009 and was amended in 2013. More information on the current and original legislation:
- SB 09-090 (PDF)
- SB 13-193 (PDF)
- Colorado Parent Involvement Requirements in Public Education 12.6.12 (PDF)
- SACPIE Annual Report 2014 (PDF)
LexisNexis is the official publisher of the Colorado Revised Statutes (C.R.S.). This page will provide you with directions on how to access C.R.S. §§ 22-7-301 through 22-7-306 and other C.R.S. legislation.
From the LexisNexis website:
- Click on "I Agree" on the screen that pops up.
- Click on "Colorado Revised Statutes" on the left.
- Click on the "+" signs to expand each selection.
Disclaimer: The views and opinions expressed on this webpage are those of the State Advisory Council for Parent Involvement in Education and do not necessarily reflect the official policy or position of the Colorado Department of Education or the Colorado State Board of Education.