SFSP Online Trainings
Audience: Other District/School Staff | Topic: School Nutrition | Hosted by: Office of School Nutrition
The following SFSP trainings are required for sponsors. The sponsor must complete required trainings 1-5 and the quiz to obtain a certificate. The certificate generates upon passing the quiz.
- What to Know as a Sponsor (15 minutes)
- Menu Planning 101 (15 minutes)
- Menu Planning 201 (20 minutes)
- Meal Service at the Site (15 minutes)
- Financial Management (15 minutes)
- Quiz and Certificate (20 minutes)
- Total Length: 1 hour and 40 minutes
- Professional Standards Learning Codes: 3200, 1100, 2400, 3300, and 3300
The following trainings are supplemental and are excellent resources for training site staff or to reference specific program requirements.
Professional Standards Learning Codes: 3110, 4000, 3200, 3260, and 2400
- Recorded Oct. 14, 2020. Sponsors will learn how to navigate the updated application and claim system, and how to submit program applications and claims.
- Recorded Sept. 24, 2020. Sponsors will learn SFSP monitoring, training, and meal service requirements. This webinar is especially beneficial for sponsors who are new to operating SFSP and will meet the training requirements for new sponsors.
- Recorded Sept. 16, 2020. Sponsors will learn about operating SFSP this fall when students are in school virtually or in person. No professional standards training hours were provided for this webinar.
- Recorded Nov. 14, 2019. Sponsors will learn about program successes and challenges from sponsors and share ideas about training needs for 2020.
Contact InformationMcKenna Pullen