- The following regional, in-person trainings are being scheduled for the upcoming year; please visit this page to find details on the individual trainings.
- What to Expect During an Administrative Review
- Free and Reduced Price Meals, Direct Certification and Verification Training
- Food Safety in Schools Training
- Fundamentals of Menu Planning
- Managing Food Allergies and Norovirus Training
- New Directors Orientation
- Procurement in the 21st Century Training
- Summer Food Service Program Sponsor Training
- Colorado School Nutrition Association (CSNA) Summer Conference
- Produce Safety University
- Serving Up Science
- Conference Resources
Online Trainings and Webinars
- Direct Certification - coming this summer!
- Free and Reduced Price Meals - coming this summer!
- Fresh Fruit and Vegetable
- Summer Food Service Program
- Verification Online Training - coming this summer!
- Office of School Nutrition / USDA Webinars
- Webinar details for upcoming OSN and USDA presentations
Archived program specific online trainings and webinars
2016-2017 Office of School Nutrition Training Schedule
Additional Training Resources
Request for Training
- The CDE OSN offers training and technical assistance outside of announced and regional trainings. The office receives requests on a variety of subject matter, ranging from Special Dietary Needs to Menu Planning and Production Records. Complete and submit the OSN Training and Technical Assistance Request Form and the OSN will follow-up with your request.
United States Department of Agriculture (USDA) has established minimum professional standards requirements for school nutrition professionals who manage and operate the National School Lunch and School Breakfast Programs.The standards are another key provision of the Healthy, Hunger-Free Kids Act of 2010 and aim to institute minimum education standards for new state and local school nutrition directors, as well as annual training standards for all school nutrition professionals. Click on the link above to learn more and access resources available to you and your school district.
For additional training information, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 303-866-6871