- Administrative Review Trainings, August 2014 - September 2014
- Registration is now open for ten regional training locations for School Food Authorities undergoing the Administrative Review in the 2014-2015 school year. School Food Authorities in a different review cycle will have an opportunity for training prior to the beginning of their review cycle. This training will help you prepare and understand what to expect during a review.
- Verification Trainings
- Verification Training registration is available online at CNXPress!
Spring 2014 Webinars
Online Trainings and Resources
- Accommodating Special Dietary Needs
- Civil Rights
- Counting and Crediting (ppt)
- Crediting Food Components
- Free and Reduced Price Application Training
- Implementation Guidance for All Foods Sold in Schools and Competitive Foods
- Meal Pattern and Offer versus Serve Requirements for the National School Lunch Program
- Meal Pattern and Offer versus Serve Requirements for the School Breakfast Program
- Menu Production Records
Regional Training Courses and Online Registration
Request for Training
- The CDE OSN offers training and technical assistance outside of announced and regional trainings. The office receives requests on a variety of subject matter, ranging from Special Dietary Needs to Menu Planning and Production Records. Complete the word or PDF form, and the OSN will follow-up with your request. (Word | PDF)
Conferences, Orientations, and Class Materials
- 2014 Directors' Conference Presentations
- Directors’ Conference is an annual gathering of Colorado Child Nutrition Program food service directors, hosted by the CDE Office of School Nutrition. It is a conference that provides informative sessions and the most up-to-date information related to the USDA Child Nutrition Programs.
- 2014 Directors' Conference (Colorado School Foodservice Superheroes Stories)
For additional information, E-Mail: Sara Silvernail, Training Supervisor