2016-2017 Renewal Process
The Office of School Nutrition will be opening the CO Child Nutrition Hub for the annual application renewal process during the week of July 18, 2016. Step-by-step instructions for applying will be emailed to the main contact for each district and also added to this webpage. In preparation for this process, please collect any changes to your school sites including grades, school code changes, contact information, etc. If you have any questions, please contact Julie Griffith or by phone at 303-866-6759.
Renewal Process Information
- Renewal Overview for 2016-2017 - coming soon!
- SFA email detailing 2016-2017 renewal process - coming soon!
- Simplified Step-by-Step Instructions for Applying in the System
- Steps for Revising Online Applications (if applicable)
School Code Changes for 2016-2017 School Year
School code changes for the 2016-17 school year are due Thursday, June 30, 2016. CDE requires that an application be submitted for new school code requests, school closures, grade changes and name changes.
- The applications can be found at: http://www.cde.state.co.us/apps/formcenter/SchoolChangeForms.
- Any questions about the definition of a school can be found at: http://www.cde.state.co.us/datapipeline/codefinitionsofpublicschoollevels.
For more information, email Dennis St. Hilaire, Data Services or call 303-866-6840
For questions on the Renewal Process, please contact Julie Griffith or call 303-866-6759