Please note: the statement on the And Justice for All poster is different than the non-discrimination statement used on program materials. The And Justice for All posters serve as the Equal Opportunity Policy notice; while the nondiscrimination statement notifies the public of the policy not to discriminate.
And Justice for All Posters
- As of March 22, 2016, updated 2016 And Justice for All posters have been mailed to all Colorado school food authorities for all sites participating in the National School Lunch Program
- The Office of School Nutrition can provide additional And Justice for All posters to SFAs for the following:
- multiple cafeterias (serving sites, not point of sale)
- Summer Food Service Program sites and main office
- school entrances for sites operating Breakfast in the Classroom or the Afterschool Snack Program
- It is not required to have a poster for each Breakfast in the Classroom site or multiple posters for different point of sales in the same cafeteria
- The CDE Office of School Nutrition will provide additional posters to Colorado school food authorities or sponsors, that are participating in the USDA child nutrition programs. Please email Stacey Macklin for additional posters; be sure to provide the number of additional posters requested and your mailing address.
- SP 37-2016 Meaningful Access for Persons with Limited English Proficiency (LEP) in the School Meal Programs: Guidance and Q&As (May 25, 2016)
For more information on Civil Rights, email Kristi Rolfsen or call 303-866-5985