You are here
Educator Recruitment and Retention (ERR) Office Hours
Educator Recruitment and Retention Office Hours
The Educator Recruitment and Retention Office is here to support any district staff member in obtaining a teacher license or deciphering the appropriate educational pathway towards a teaching credential.
A Licensing Specialist from CDE will be available at every meeting to answer questions surrounding teacher licensure.
Pathway Scenario Examples
- A paraprofessional looking to obtain a teacher license.
- A candidate has a bachelor's degree looking at teaching as a second career.
- Candidate needs financial support and wants to know what's available.
- What teacher preparation programs best fit a candidate's circumstances?
- Candidates license has expired and is looking to renew.
- Candidates applied for a license and wondering where it is in the process.
- Candidate cannot pass the Praxis exam, what are their options?
- How does a candidate add an endorsement?
- What Praxis exam does a candidate need?
- Where can I find alternative education programs?
ERR and Licensing are available for people to "pop-in" and "out" on the Second Wednesday from 3:00pm to 5:00pm and the Fourth Thursday of each month from 11:00am-1:00pm.
Sign up using the link below or the QR code.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
To sign up for an upcoming session,
scan the QR Code: