You are here
Evaluation and Reporting
Annual Reports to the Colorado Legislature
- This report highlights evaluation results for the first cohort of SRG grantees. It includes three years of data ranging from July 1, 2016 to June 30, 2019 from 10 grantees (33 funded schools).
2018-19 Evaluation Summary is included in the annual legislative report on dropout prevention and student re-engagement and highlighted in the program Fact Sheet.
These items meet the statutory evaluation requirements in 22-14-109, C.R.S. 22-14-111.
Reporting Materials for Use by Local Grantees
- 2022-23 SRG End-Of-Year Guidance Document (word)
- Outlines questions on End-of-Year online survey.
- SEEDC File Upload Template (Excel)
Additional Reporting Resources
- Optional SRG Confidential Internal Tracker
- Optional tool that can be used to assist with tracking data for reporting.
General Evaluation Resources
- Program Evaluation Training
- Training webinars on overall program evaluation.
- Developing a Logic Model Tool
- Tool to help programs create a logic model.
- Developing an Evaluation Plan Tool
- Tool to help programs create an evaluation plan.
- American Evaluation Association
- The American Evaluation Association is a professional association of evaluators devoted to the application and exploration of program evaluation, personnel evaluation, technology, and many other forms of evaluation.
- Colorado Evaluation Network
- The Colorado Evaluation Network is a non-profit organization that provides a forum for professional development, networking, and an exchange of knowledge in the field of evaluation.