View a card representation of the number of students experiencing homelessness who were enrolled in Colorado public school districts for the 2012-2013 school year, along with the assigned homeless education liaison for each district.
- 3-Year Analysis of National Data: Provides an analysis of the data submitted for the 2011-12 school year submitted by all states and a comparison between data submitted for the 2009-10, 2010-11 and 2011-12 school years.
- National Overview: Consolidated State Performance Report: Provides data submitted to the U.S. Department of Education from all states with three year comparison charts. Information by state is also available and can be accessed from this page.
- Colorado Data Summary updated February 2014.
- Student Dropout Data (2012-2013 school year)
- Student Graduation Data (2012-2013 school year)
- Student Mobility Data (2012-2013 school year)
- Free and Reduced Lunch Rates (2013)
- MDHI Point in Time Results- Metro Denver Housing Initiatives PIT results (2012)
- Colorado Homeless Education Data Collection with accumulated totals:
2012-2013 | 2011-2012 | 2010-2011 | 2009-2010 | 2008-2009 | 2007-2008 | 2006-2007
Homeless Children and Youth Experiencing Homelessness
- Homeless Education: Issue Briefs on an array of issues related to the McKinney-Vento Homeless Assistance Act and its implementation
- The Most Frequently Asked Question on the Educational Rights of Children and Youth in Homeless Situations - Updated November 2009
- Determining Homelessness by the Definition- Best Practices from National Center for Homeless Education
Web Based Professional Development
- Web Based Professional Development (WBPD) Opportunity to Study Homelessness and High Mobility in Schools and Communities through the National Center for School Engagement
For more information please contact:
Dana Scott at (303) 866-6930 or e-mail: email@example.com