The purpose of the Record Integration Tracking System (RITS) is to assign each student in the state of Colorado a unique student ID that will stay with the student for the life of their public school career.
There are three ways to obtain a State Assigned Student ID (SASID):
- Add Single Student: This method allows the institution to submit a single student's information and to obtain an unique ID for the submitted student. This function is not available to users with "View-Only" access to RITS.
- Add Multiple Students : This method allows the institution to submit a list of students via an on-line entry in order to assign each student a unique identifier. A list of IDs will be supplied back to the institution through a listing on the web site.
- Data Pipeline File Upload: This method allows the sending institution the option of sending a large batch of student information in order to assign each student a unique ID. The sending institution is able to receive the identifiers back via a similar Data Pipeline file.
File Layout and Definitions:
- RITS/EDIS Training (Technical Deloitte Webinar Recording)
- RITS/EDIS Batch step-by-step instructions (PDF)
- RITS/EDIS READ step-by-step instructions (PDF)
- RITS_READ_MatchTool_Pipeline_training (PDF)
- RITS_Batch_Pipeline_training (PDF)
- RITS-EDIS_CognosReports_Training (PDF)
- RITS-EDIS Cognos Reports Data Pipeline (Webinar)
- RITS Batch Submission Data Pipeline (Webinar)
- RITS READ Submission Data Pipeline (Webinar)
- RITS Searching for a SASID in RITS Web (Webinar)
- RITS Submitting Student Records to RITS Web (Webinar)
- RITS Reports in RITS Web (Webinar)
Contact: Genevieve Hale at firstname.lastname@example.org