You are here
Year-Round Collections - Directory
The Data Pipeline Directory contains key information about school districts and their member schools. This information includes, district contact information, school contact information, district key personnel, district board membership, vendor system information, calendars, and 4 day school week application.
- Year Round - District, key personnel, BOCES, vendor and school information can be updated at any time
- 2/3/2023 - 6/30/2023 - School Code Changes for 2023-2024
- 2/13/2023 – 5/10/2023 - 4 Day School Week Applications
- 6/1/2023 - 9/1/2023 - School District Calendars
- 11/1/2023 - 12/2/2023 - Update Local School Board Membership
Directory File Layout and Definitions
- 2022-2023 File Layouts and Definitions (PDF)
- 2021-2022 File Layouts and Definition (PDF) *New Field in the Key Personnel Tab
Directory Board Membership
Four Day School Week Application Directions
Submit Your Annual Four-Day School Week Application by May 10, 2023
School districts operating a four-day school week (less than 160 scheduled days per school year) are required to submit a request for approval.
To be considered for the 2023-2024 school year, please complete the application via the Directory in Data Pipeline by May 10, 2023. Districts requesting approval are not obligated to follow their proposed calendar if their local planning is not finalized.
In addition to submitting the four-day application through Data Pipeline, districts that are on Performance Watch (Priority Improvement, Turnaround or On Watch, years 0+) submitting a district-wide application for all schools within the district to be on a four-day school week need to submit the following additional information separately: a copy of their respective school calendars, building class schedules, assembly schedules, bell schedule including lunch time interval and professional development calendar.
CDE will review the additional materials for the use and prioritization of instructional time. The executive director of field services and the associate commissioner of school quality and support must recommend approval of the application before it is forwarded to the commissioner for consideration.
Submit Performance Watch Four Day School Week Form
School Code Change Request Forms
School Districts requesting a New School Code, School Name Change, School Grade Change and/or Request for Closing a School are required to submit the application, including the superintendent/Executive Director's signature, on or before June 30, 2023 for the 2023-2024 school year. We encourage you to get your request in before the June 30, 2023 deadline. Failure to submit before June 30, 2023 could result in a denial of your request.
School Grade Change, New School Code and School Closure Submissions are due by June 30th of the current year. It is imperative that all districts/BOCES ensure that all schools have a CDE-issued school code by the beginning of a new school year, as of June 30th.
- Merging Schools-Requesting New School Code (PDF)
- Definition of a Colorado Public School (PDF) (updated 5/7/2021)
- Colorado Definitions of Public School Levels (PDF)
- Charter School Definitions (PDF) (updated 1/29/2020)
- School Code Change Forms
Contact: Jessica Tribbett, 720-693-6035
Connect With Us