You are here
Year-Round Collections - Directory
The Data Pipeline Directory contains key information about school districts and their member schools. This information includes, district contact information, school contact information, district key personnel, district board membership, vendor system information, calendars, and 4 day school week application.
- Year Round - District, key personnel, BOCES, vendor and school information can be updated at any time
- 11/1/2019 - 12/3/2019 - Update Local School Board Membership
- 2/3/2020 - 7/30/2020 - School code Changes for 2020-2021
- 2/3/2020 - 6/11/2020 - 4 day school week applications
- 6/1/2020 - 9/1/2020 - School district calendars
File Layout and Definitions
- 2020-2021 File Layouts and Definitions (updated 2/11/2020 no changes from previous year)
- 2019-2020 File Layouts and Definitions
- 2018-2019 File Layouts and Definitions
- 2017-2018 File Layouts and Definitions
Directory Board Membership
Four Day School Week Application Directions
Submit Your Annual Four-Day School Week Application by May 11, 2020
School districts operating a four-day school week (less than 160 scheduled days per school year) are required to submit a request for approval.
To be considered for the 2020-2021 school year, please complete the application via the Directory in Data Pipeline by May 11, 2020. Districts requesting approval are not obligated to follow their proposed calendar if their local planning is not finalized.
In addition to submitting the four-day application through Data Pipeline, districts Accredited with Priority Improvement Plan or Accredited with Turnaround Plan that are submitting a district-wide application for all schools within the district to be on a four-day school week need to submit the following additional information separately to Jhon Penn at email@example.com: a copy of their respective school calendars, building class schedules, assembly schedules, bell schedule including lunch time interval and professional development calendar.
CDE will review the additional materials for the use and prioritization of instructional time. The executive director of field services and the associate commissioner of school quality and support must recommend approval of the application before it is forwarded to the commissioner for consideration.
School Code Change Request Forms
School Districts requesting a New School Code, School Name Change, School Grade Change and/or Request for Closing a School are required to submit the application, including the superintendent/Executive Director's signature, on or before June 30, 2020 for the 2020-2021 school year. We encourage you to get your request in before the June 30, 2020 deadline. Failure to submit before June 30, 2020 could result in a denial of your request.
School Grade Change, New School Code and School Closure Submissions are due by June 30th of the current year. It is imperative that all districts/BOCES ensure that all schools have a CDE-issued school code by the beginning of a new school year, as of June 30th.
- Definition of a school -- Cover Letter (PDF)
- Definition of a Colorado Public School (PDF) (updated 4/24/2020)
- Colorado Definitions of Public School Levels (PDF)
- Charter School Definitions (PDF) (updated 1/29/2020)
- School Code Change Forms
Contact: Debbie Puccetti at Puccetti_D@cde.state.co.us