You are here
Year-Round Collections - Directory
The Data Pipeline Directory contains key information about school districts and their member schools. This information includes, district contact information, school contact information, district key personnel, district board membership, vendor system information, calendars, and the reduced academic calendar application.
- Year Round - District, key personnel, BOCES, vendor and school information can be updated at any time
- 11/1/2023 - 12/15/2023 - Update Local School Board Membership
- 2/5/2024 - 6/28/2024 - School Code Changes for 2023-2024
- 2/12/2024 – 5/10/2024 - Reduced Academic Calendar Applications
- 6/3/2024 - 9/2/2024 - School District Calendars
Directory File Layout and Definitions
- 2023-2024 File Layouts and Definitions (PDF) New fields and format for <160 school days or Reduced Academic Calendar (previously 4 Day School Week request)
- 2022-2023 File Layouts and Definitions (PDF)
- 2021-2022 File Layouts and Definition (PDF) *New Field in the Key Personnel Tab
Directory Board Membership
If your district had changes to the local school board there are two things that need to take place:
1.) Update the Data Pipeline Directory Board Membership Tab.
To meet this requirement please go into the Data Pipeline Directory and update your district board membership. This is to be completed by the directory respondent in Data Pipeline
- Login to the Data Pipeline: https://cdeapps.cde.state.co.us/index.html
- Select Directory on the left then go to the Board Member tab.
- When making a change to a board member “check” the select button on the left then edit.
- Once the changes have been made press Save.
2.) Send into CDE the Certificate(s) of Election.
- Once you receive the certificates of appointment/election or board minutes noting elections please scan them to: DirectoryData@cde.state.co.us
C.R.S 22-32-109(I)(d) - To cause to be filed with the department of education the name, address, and length of term of office of each school director; and the name, address, identification of office, and date of election or appointment of the president, vice-president, secretary, and treasurer, and of the assistant secretary and assistant treasurer if there are such offices;
Reduced Academic Calendar Application Directions - formally 4 Day School Week
Submit Your Annual Reduced Academic Calendar Application by May 10, 2023
School districts operating with less than 160 scheduled days per school year (reduced academic calendars or four day school weeks) are required to submit a request for approval.
To be considered for the 2023-2024 school year, please complete the application via the Directory in Data Pipeline by May 10, 2023. Districts requesting approval are not obligated to follow their proposed calendar if their local planning is not finalized.
In addition to submitting the application through Data Pipeline, districts that are on Performance Watch (Priority Improvement, Turnaround or On Watch, years 0+) submitting a district-wide application for all schools within the district to be on a reduced calendar need to submit the following additional information separately using the form link below. Additional information includes a copy of the respective school/district calendars, building class schedules, assembly schedules, bell schedules including lunch time intervals, and professional development calendar.
CDE will review the additional materials for the use and prioritization of instructional time. The executive director of field services and the associate commissioner of school quality and support must recommend approval of the application before it is forwarded to the commissioner for consideration.